- MasalamediaAsked on January 31, 2013 at 05:41 PM
I am making changes to my form (http://www.jotform.com/?formID=30277397802964) but they're not being reflected on my live website (http://atlasadventuretravel.com/destinations/south-america/guyana/) (CONTACT tab) It's been about 24 hours and still no change to my live site (on any browser from any computer). What's up.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 31, 2013 at 06:51 PM
I have cleared your accounts cache, and it seems that it already solve the issue. Please check again on your end. (I initially seen also the problem you mentioned)
Inform us if not still resolve on your end.
- MasalamediaAnswered on January 31, 2013 at 06:54 PM
Yes it works now. Will this be a recurring problem requiring JF staff intervention? Or is there a way for us to trigger that cache clearing?
- MasalamediaAnswered on January 31, 2013 at 07:24 PM
Ummm, it has stopped working again. Changes on FormBuilder are not flowing to my live site.
- akotoulasAnswered on January 31, 2013 at 08:06 PM
We are having the same problem on multiple forms. The changes do not flow to website although they work fine in Preview. It is not the cashe.
- MOMmagazineAnswered on January 31, 2013 at 08:17 PM
I just posted this exact same problem. I've been experiencing it for a couple of days now.
- MasalamediaAnswered on January 31, 2013 at 08:23 PM
I don't think they are realizing that something is wrong.
- MasalamediaAnswered on January 31, 2013 at 10:31 PM
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 31, 2013 at 10:56 PM
Sorry for the delayed response.
I did check your website again now, and it seems the updated form is the one displayed on it
Can you please update also the URL of the embedded form. Remove the s in the http. like this http://www.jotformpro.com/form/30277397802964
This should permanently fix the replication issue.
Please continue updating us for any persistent issues.
- MasalamediaAnswered on January 31, 2013 at 11:03 PM
Yes, I'll remove the S.
The updating on this particular form seems to work only because I edited the URL according to some other posts about the same problem (changing "form.jotformpro..." to "www.jotformpro...").
I appreciate the workaround, but this doesn't seem like a long term solution because all my other forms use the standard code generated by the FormBuilder (form.jotformpro and secureform.jotformpro...), and in some cases the secure submission is a functional requirement of the sites I'm building.
Do you have any explanation about what's happening or an expected timeline for service to resume normally?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 31, 2013 at 11:07 PM
I am sorry, but I too have no timeline yet, when the issue on the Cloudflare will be resolve. But I am sure the management will put an announcement when all of this are cleared.
And yes, you are correct the temporary solution is not for long term. We will be updated for the proper one as soon as possible.
Thank you for your understanding and patience.
Contact us again anytime.