- StudioBeAsked on January 31, 2013 at 05:58 PM
I am not receiving submission emails from this form:
They are showing up when I access the form through jotform and go to the inbox but the notification is not being sent to our email. Before you ask me about my email provider, all jotform servers have been added to the safe list. We also use 25 other forms all of which we are reveiving notifactions for to the same address. The form happens to be our "Schedule an Appt" form so its a big deal!Page URL:
- StudioBeAnswered on January 31, 2013 at 06:06 PM
Just sent another one through still no email! This needs to be fixed ASAP!
- JotForm SupportDeygusAnswered on January 31, 2013 at 07:02 PM
Thank you for the information you've provided and we are deeply sorry to hear that this has been giving you problems. I've cleared your form caches on our end and have sent you a Test Submission, could you please let us know if recieved the email notification for it or not?
- sportsaacAnswered on January 31, 2013 at 07:04 PM
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 31, 2013 at 10:19 PM
Hi, please inform us if you have inquiry. Use this link to create your own topic for it.
- StudioBeAnswered on February 01, 2013 at 11:33 AMNew response receivedI have now received all notifications. How can we make sure our cache does not back up again?
- JotForm SupportDeygusAnswered on February 01, 2013 at 12:56 PM
That's great to hear that it came through and again please accept our deepest apologies on these problems leading to this. Our Team of Supporters is working hard in conjuction with our Developers to do our best to ensure that these problems do not reoccur.