- glandoreghycAsked on January 31, 2013 at 06:03 PM
I have added 2 Text fields one each to seperate forms and they are not showing up when i look at the page on the browser???? any suggestions would be useful.
Web site will be 100% live in the morning, so any help would be useful.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on January 31, 2013 at 06:35 PM
We are sorry for the inconveniences caused.
We have cleared form caches for your account. Please clear your browser cache and check the web page again. If it does not help, please get back to us with the link to your web page. Then, we will be able to investigate it further.
- glandoreghycAnswered on January 31, 2013 at 07:06 PM
Looks OK at the moment thanks
We are going live with this tomorrow so hope we do not get more issues .
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 31, 2013 at 09:56 PM
Thank you for the update John. Please keep us posted. Tell us if the issue re-occur again.
- glandoreghycAnswered on February 01, 2013 at 04:02 AM
This problem has happened again....
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on February 01, 2013 at 07:00 AM
We would advise you grab a fresh embed code whenever you make changes to the actual form just to make sure everything is up to date.
Secondly, please check the embed url, if it's using form.jotform change it to www.jotform to avoid delay.
- glandoreghycAnswered on February 01, 2013 at 09:36 AM
This is what is in my embed code
- jeanettebmzAnswered on February 01, 2013 at 10:43 AM
Actually what Goldo has suggested to you is
1. Click on "Setup & Embed" tab on the form builder toolbar
2. Click on "Embed Form"3. Click and then grab the code for your form again, either "Embed", iFrame , Source Code ,etc.
You should just replace it in your webpage
- glandoreghycAnswered on February 01, 2013 at 11:28 AM
OK Understood i renewed the Embed and then changed the form.jotform to www.jotform
Should i do this on all my forms now?
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on February 01, 2013 at 11:37 AM
Yes if possible. Be reminded that you only need to do this only when you make changes to a form.