- SandraAPSAAsked on January 31, 2013 at 11:45 PM
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on February 01, 2013 at 03:17 AM
Please provide us more information so we can check. What do you mean when you say 'not being accepted'?
Provide us the url of the form in question so we can check.
We currently have an issue with forms served from jotform.us only. Other forms should work fine.
- SandraAPSAAnswered on February 01, 2013 at 05:45 AM
I have students who are trying to submit applications forms, which included uploaded documents(files and video) and there is an error message coming up. OR, they would click submit and the system would delete the attachment. Then say please wait for a very long time…
Can your resolve this problem.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 01, 2013 at 07:29 AM
Would you please ask them for the screenshot or provide us the screenshot of the said error so we can analyze how's that happen?
Jotform management are doing their best to resolved every issues especially the issue with jotform.us base forms.
If your problem is related to that case, then I suggest you to use the secure submissions instead of the normal submissions. Make sure that your form starts with https://secure
- jefreylandichoAnswered on February 01, 2013 at 07:30 AM
What error message are you receiving? Can you provide the url link of your form.
- SandraAPSAAnswered on February 01, 2013 at 08:10 AMI will have the students send it to me. I did not have the error messge.
Sandra A. Jeffrey
Americans Promoting Study Abroad (APSA)
Click Donate to support APSA.
“IMPACTING ONE STUDENT AT A TIME”
SPRING BREAK 2013: NEW YORK TO BEIJING
SUPPORT APSA NY-BJ DANCE INITIATIVE
- JotForm SupportDeygusAnswered on February 01, 2013 at 10:42 AM
Hi, I went ahead and sent in a Test Submission with a little bit of the information filled out including some pictures as attached files via your form. I wasn't able to replicate problems with errors showing up or files not attaching.
So at this point if you can provide us with further supporting information about the problem we'd greatly appreciate it and will await your response. I would also like to ask that you try it again to send yourself a test submission on your end to see if you come across any problems.