- duranphotographyAsked on February 01, 2013 at 12:58 AM
I have changed my email with my business but cannot find how to change this information on jotform.
Also all my enequiries are going through to spam. help
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 01, 2013 at 03:39 AM
Here's a guide on how to change the recipient email address on forms. Finding out E-mail Address used for submission notifications
To prevent it going to your spam folder, check the following guide.
Feel free to message us here if you run into any problems again. Thanks!
- duranphotographyAnswered on February 06, 2013 at 12:04 PM
those links are not helpful. They say 'what' to do, but don't say 'how to do it' and I can't get to any sort of screen that looks like those pictured..
how do I check the 'noreply@jotform' it doesn't say how to access that screen.
- duranphotographyAnswered on February 06, 2013 at 12:08 PM
Also i wasn't talking about 'recipient email' I was talking about the email address that I log in with
and the email address that my enquiries go to
the one i signed up with no longer exists
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 06, 2013 at 12:34 PM
Sorry for misunderstanding your question. To change your account email address, just go to your account settings page by clicking on the "person looking" icon found on the top of the page in line with the nagivation menu. Click "Account" afterwards and change your email address. Check this screen.
To change Sender E-mail to email@example.com, follow this guide:
1. While on your form, Click Setup & Embed then Email Alerts
2. Open Notification, then click on Reply-To and Recipient Settings
3. Change the Sender E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and Reply-to Email to your E-mail field, just like this:
Message us back if you have further questions or concerns. My apologies for the inconvenience. Thanks!