- saieeieeeAsked on February 01, 2013 at 03:54 AM
My form is currently being hosted at http://dept.ee.wits.ac.za/~terespolsky/. When the submit button is pressed, the form just says please wait and multiple entries are submitted. The thank you page never loads. How can I fix this. It is using up my monthly submission very quickly and the month has only just begun.
- jefreylandichoAnswered on February 01, 2013 at 06:08 AM
Try by deleting your browser cookies.
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on February 01, 2013 at 07:43 AM
You may also try clearing cache just as suggested by Jefrey above.
I noticed that the form seems to be disabled from your My Forms. Try enabling the form and then use iFrame as the embed code. Let us know if that makes any difference.
To embed using iFrame, go to:
1. Setup & Embed
2. Click Embed Form
3. Choose iFrame (copy & paste) the code to your website.
- saieeieeeAnswered on February 01, 2013 at 07:53 AM
I have tried all of the above. It is now enabled and embedded as an iframe.
Still no luck though.
- jefreylandichoAnswered on February 01, 2013 at 09:30 AM
Please clear the temporary browser files to see if that makes any difference. Have you tried using a different browser?
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on February 01, 2013 at 11:28 AM
I cloned your form and was able to submit successfully. Please do the same from your end.
1. Copy the URL of the form (http://www.myjotform.com/form/30285062385554)
2. Click on "Create Form"
3. Click on "Import Form"
4. Click on "From a Web Page" and paste the form URL
That should fix it. Let us know.
- saieeieeeAnswered on February 02, 2013 at 03:23 AM
Thanks so much. That worked perfectly.