- seegeAsked on February 01, 2013 at 04:47 AM
Hi! i want to know if it's possible to create a jotform that automatically appear few minutes just after a visitor come to my webpage? (just like an Aweber newsletter sign in for example)
Thank you very much, discover JOTFORM website is certainly the best thing that happens to me yesterday!
- jefreylandichoAnswered on February 01, 2013 at 06:37 AM
- seegeAnswered on February 01, 2013 at 06:58 AM
OKay. please can you tell me more how to combinate? that's will creat a sort of pop up window?
- jefreylandichoAnswered on February 01, 2013 at 07:27 AM
please check the link below example 2
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 01, 2013 at 08:02 AM
We actually have this feature available using our Lightbox Embed Codes, please kindly check: http://www.jotform.com/help/203-How-to-Auto-popup-a-Lightbox-Form.
Please let us know if you need help regarding this feature.
- seegeAnswered on February 02, 2013 at 09:41 AM
Thank very much Welvin. This was exactly what i wanted. Thank you very jefreylandicho for your help too! i appreciated.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 02, 2013 at 10:14 AM
You're quite welcome seege. Please feel free to contact us again anytime should you have other inquiry.