- DrSteegleAsked on February 01, 2013 at 09:48 AM
We need to add an "Accept Terms and Conditions" checkbox and make the "Terms and Conditions" a link that opens in a new tab/window to show our terms and condition page on our website: how do we achieve this please?
- jeanettebmzAnswered on February 01, 2013 at 11:45 AM
Is this form what you are looking for?
Simply add a Free Text (HTML) field which is under Power Tools
Click on your Free Text field then click the HTML button at the toolbar.
add the following code (you can customize the text)
<INPUT TYPE="checkbox" NAME="Terms" VALUE="Conditions"> "I have read and agree to the following" <a target="_blank" href="http://ideamensch.com/terms-and-conditions" rel="nofollow noopener" >Terms and conditions</a>
- jeanettebmzAnswered on February 01, 2013 at 11:52 AM
A similar workaround would be to show the terms and condition in a scroll bar box
Here it is the basic HTML code
<div style="overflow: scroll; width: xxpx; height: xxpx;">
TEXT INSIDE SCROLL BOX HERE
And here you have my example form
The code on my example is this one:
<div style="height: 300px; width: 550px; font: 16px/26px Georgia, Garamond, Serif; overflow: scroll;">
1. Terms By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.... .</div>
- SmartwaystoCanadaAnswered on September 09, 2013 at 09:30 PM
I just saw your answr about how to show terms and conditions in a scroll bar but I have a problem with that.
The scroll is showing nicely but when a client fill the form and send it to us we get everything we have added to the form except whatever we have added in the scroll box.
We do not receieve by email a copy of the "terms and conditions" as an evidence that the cleint in fact has read whatever in the enroll box so how are we able to receive whatever we add in the scroll box by email along with the other content of the form?
We are a legal firm so we send retainer agreement to clients to sign and retain us and pay at the same time.
We even added the lovely online signature option that you do have on your website. We document everything that client send us so that is why.
It would be great to hear from you ASAP.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on September 10, 2013 at 03:31 AM
You posted the same question in two threads.
You can find your answer in this thread : http://www.jotform.com/answers/266277--terms-and-conditions-box?entrymessage=10732640770
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on June 17, 2016 at 10:27 PM
As this thread is quite old, I have moved your question to a separate thread, it can be found on this link: https://www.jotform.com/answers/863792
We will assist you with that as soon as possible.
- TahirAnswered on November 05, 2016 at 07:40 PM
This is good info for scrollable term and conditions tabel. nice work