- campcompanionAsked on February 01, 2013 at 07:07 PM
Ok, I figured out how to intergrate to google docs.....but i'm still having issues.
1. The intergration is creating a new PDF document for every entry, I need this to be in spreadsheet view NOT pdf per single entry
2. Can I not intergrate to an already existing spreadsheet, which I was able to create the form from?
URL to the form: http://form.jotform.us/form/30265781259156
I have 2 other forms that I also need the same questions answered on. Any help will be appreciated!
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 02, 2013 at 03:31 AM
1. Sorry but that's not possible yet since we do not have any other submissions file format per submissions other than PDF. Is Google Spreadsheet Intgration not sufficient? Though it doesn't create single sheet per submissions entry.
2. Unfortunately it is not possible. Everytime you integrate your form to Google Spreadsheet, it would create unique spreadsheet URL. Integrating it to an existing sheet would be troublesome, I guess. :)
Sorry about that.
- campcompanionAnswered on February 03, 2013 at 11:05 AM
1. I prefer the "spreadsheet" view NOT PDF that looks more like a word doc and it comes in as single PDF's per each submission. I did follow the link you gave me for the spreadsheet intergration however it still comes up as one single PDF file.
2. I understand that adding to the already existing spreadsheet cannot be done.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 03, 2013 at 09:51 PM
We are sorry to say that we don't have another option to get the submissions into a Excel Format other than Google Spreadsheet Integration.