- noldsAsked on February 02, 2013 at 12:38 PM
- noldsAnswered on February 02, 2013 at 10:23 PMThanks - I'm sorry I asked as of course I figured it out right after I emailed. However I am now having a problem with updating my form.
After I have initially published and tested. I have gone back to make some edits - the changed preview correctly - but they won't update on my website unless I clone the from and get a new script to embed.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 02, 2013 at 11:29 PM
Try clearing your browser's cache that should help.
If that doesn't work out, replace "form" to "www' on your form URL e.g. http://www.jotform.com/form/1234567890
If you can also provide the website URL where you embed your form, we can help you check it here. Thanks!
- noldsAnswered on February 03, 2013 at 12:06 AMForm is embedded at http://nicoleolds.com/?page_id=4648 (online membership form)
Contact form is at http://nicoleolds.com/?page_id=977 - and for that I am not receiving emails even though they are in the jotform inbox.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 03, 2013 at 12:40 AM
First off, there's a conflict between your page and the form scripts, re-embedding your form using iframe embed code should help fixed it.
When you re-embed your form using iframe, check the form URL found on the iframe embed code and replace "form" to "www", e.g. http://www.jotform.com/form/1234567890. This should give you a fast update of your form since "www" runs on a direct server. But, I would suggest to clear your browsers cache first because there are times that delayed updates are due to an old browser cache.
With regards to the email notificaiton issue, check this article as it would help solve this issue. How to setup email alerts to prevent "emails not being received" issues
Get back to us if the issue still persist. Thanks!