- District1010Asked on February 02, 2013 at 05:01 PM
Headings are one thing but whilst I have many Headings I would like to simply add a simple plain horizontal line to seperate some of my questions within the Headings? Hoe do I do this?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 02, 2013 at 07:44 PM
You can use the Free Text(HTML) tool, then use the html <hr> tag.
Inform us if you have further inquiry.
- District1010Answered on February 03, 2013 at 05:25 AM
That works just fine within the HTML created box but it would be more useful if a plain simple line could be added to the form rather than have a line within a box. Hope that is clear? In just the same way that we can drag a box to the form could we drag a horizontal dividing line?
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on February 03, 2013 at 06:13 AM
It's an interesting suggestion. I'll submit a ticket requesting that a horizontal line be added to the form tools.
Thanks for the idea.
- District1010Answered on February 03, 2013 at 06:29 AM
Thanks for the support, hopefully not too difficult a task.
- drvickieAnswered on February 21, 2014 at 05:23 PM
+1 on that idea!! because "power tools" and "free text" don't seem to be available in my interface.....
- CarinaAnswered on February 21, 2014 at 05:40 PM
There was a change in Jotform menus, so "free text" field is now under Form tools tab and is called "Text" also with Image field. Password box stopped being part of the fields. And Date/Time is under Quick tools. The rest you can find upon typing on widget tab.
Kindly let us know if you need more assistance.
- raulAnswered on June 18, 2015 at 04:04 PM
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on June 18, 2015 at 04:18 PM
We currently have a widget that makes possible to create sections in the form, it's called Form Separators Widget