- babyboss786Asked on March 15, 2011 at 06:46 AM
Hi, i want to add required field .I want to add check box for agreement also to click the link eg .term and condition next to checkbox, to view the term, click on, link to my term.html.
I hope you know what i am talking about.
- allanftdAnswered on March 15, 2011 at 08:47 AM
I believe you want to create a form that looks like this:
If yes, please follow the steps to create the above form:
1) Add a check box into the form template.
2) Click on the check box form and select "Options"
3) Delete the original content and replace with the following html code then click OK:
<a target="_blank" href="http://www.your_website_here" rel="nofollow noopener" >Click here</a> for the Terms and Conditions
This is the basic code for adding a hyperlink. You can slightly modify the above code to suit your requirements.
4) Click the "Required" button in the toolbar to make the check box a mandatory field. Then save the form and preview it.
The resulting form should look like this. The hyperlink will open in a new window.
I hope you find this information useful. Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.
Thank you for using JotForm!
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on March 15, 2011 at 10:00 AM
Excellent tutorial, allanftd!
If a similar tutorial isn't already in the user guide, this one should be included because when I tested your instructions, with a little tweaking, they worked like a charm to produce this form.