- luigimut1Asked on February 03, 2013 at 11:00 AM
I tried unsuccessflully to embed a form created with jotform into a site of mine created with Google Site. I guess I have followed properly your intructions(i.e. copy and paste the url - with and without substitution of the form ID- into the field of Goole Script Gadget section and click select). Unfortunatly the process stops with the following Google Site message: "THIS URL IS NOT RECOGNIZED A S A VALID GOOGLE APPS SCRIPT".
Can anybody help me in explaining what was wrong in the procedure or how to find a workaround for the problem?
Could it be possible that Google is restricting the possibility to publish external serviced script on their Google Sites?
Thanks for your help
- nicchachaAnswered on February 03, 2013 at 11:56 AM
Is it possible to provide the URL of the page you are trying to embed the form to? With this, we will be better positioned to check where the problem could be.
- luigimut1Answered on February 03, 2013 at 12:09 PM
The site is currently accessible for those ho have the link.
I provide you the following link https://sites.google.com/site/eftbank/
I hope it is enough for your analysis
- nicchachaAnswered on February 03, 2013 at 12:51 PM
I have just done a test here though not that neat, it has worked successively. Make sure you insert the form ID and the link to your form correctly at google gadget URL form. Form ID is at the end of direct link URL. You can also paste the link you are using here and we check it out.
- luigimut1Answered on February 03, 2013 at 01:24 PMSorry I misanderstood your instructions. By choosing the "more" option in the insert selection in Google site I found the right panel and everything went okThanks
- nicchachaAnswered on February 03, 2013 at 01:31 PM
That's awesome, wish you all the fun with jotform.