- InsuranceexcessAsked on May 14, 2010 at 04:57 AMWhen the customer fills out the form i have the information is not being transfered over to the paypal feilds. Can you tell me how to do this as it did do it under the old form.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 14, 2010 at 07:22 AMThis feature is not currently available but we will be re-adding it in the coming months.
- DanielleesAnswered on May 20, 2010 at 11:26 AMI think I have the same question: no information about what product is selected seems to be passed through to Paypal, to it makes reconciling our paypal account a long and difficult process because the only data with each record showing in Paypal is 'Shopping Cart Payment Received'.
We use the jotform/paypal combination for many differerent types of products/services and donations, hence needing to know what it was for.
Is there any way to pass through this extra data?
p.s. love the upgraded site!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 25, 2010 at 01:47 AMSo, the product information is not included in the emails you receive from PayPal. We will look into that. Thanks.
- serkanAnswered on June 08, 2010 at 05:21 AMHi,
Are you guys using PayPal Pro?
If so, this is how it works. When you use paypal pro it will not display the products on the paypal page. User is redirected to paypal page only for confirmation.