- LittlePicassoNYCAsked on February 03, 2013 at 05:09 PM
Thank you for transfering the forms from my old account with user name littlepicasso to my new accoount with user name littlepicassonyc. I was able to go to the registration form and do the changes but it did not save the changes. What am I ddoing wrong?
- email@example.comAnswered on February 03, 2013 at 05:51 PM
I am having the same problem today. I edit my form but when I try to access it from my website the form appears in an older version.
- nicchachaAnswered on February 03, 2013 at 05:56 PM
The system is designed in such a way that it auto-save after you make any changes on your form. But at times, system cache can interfere with this process. I would kindly suggest that you refresh your browser then make some few minor changes for test purposes. In case the problem still persist just inform us for further assistance.
- LittlePicassoNYCAnswered on February 03, 2013 at 06:04 PM
Thanks, I figured out what to do. I clicked on save from the menu bar at the top left corner
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 03, 2013 at 10:27 PM
Glad to hear it!
Feel free to inform us here if you run into any problems.