- markashtonAsked on March 15, 2011 at 08:46 AM
How long's this going to take? Please advise.
I've just sent out a load of form links and people are clicking through to see Jack :(
Why don't you let people know Maintenance schedules?
- markashtonAnswered on March 15, 2011 at 09:18 AM
Anyone else feeling peeved here?
- markashtonAnswered on March 15, 2011 at 09:25 AM
Well .... Can you advise me how long it is going to be?
It has a massively bad timing issue for me so I'm sitting here while people are hitting blank form after blank form.
If I'd have known I would not have sent. Why did you not advise - or is it emergency??
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on March 15, 2011 at 09:33 AM
We released Dropbox integration this morning:
Because of sudden high number of hits from social news sites we were very slow and sometimes gave maintenance errors. This was a temporary problem. Everything seems to be stable now and I see very fast load times. If you still see problems can you send me the URL for those forms?
- markashtonAnswered on March 15, 2011 at 09:42 AM
I cannot access Jotform at all. If i type www.jotform.com
I get maintenance mode.
Based England UK. Tested in all browsers including Opera.
There is no access to Jotform - just the forum
- markashtonAnswered on March 15, 2011 at 10:32 AM
Can you advise me here ...
My pal can access Jotform - up the road ...but me the form builder who requires access to Jotform constantly - can't.
I've cleared cache - everything. Is it the ISP?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on March 15, 2011 at 11:26 AM
I think one of the servers is having the problem. I removed it from the load balancer. Please see if this helps.
- markashtonAnswered on March 15, 2011 at 11:42 AM
I can now see the my forms area but the performance is diabolical. No images are loading. Seems to die a death.
What do you suggest - anything else - this has cost me dearly? To say I'm fed up is an understatement. The whole day...
The key things then ... majority of uploaded images not loading in edit area, previews or webpages they are embedded in.
Performance is characterised by a long wait evry time one clicks on something
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on March 15, 2011 at 11:53 AM
We are finding and fixing all of the bottlenecks. You should already see an improved performance now.
- markashtonAnswered on March 15, 2011 at 12:17 PM
Here's a screenshot of my desolate uploaded images situation as displayed in the image wizard. Where the hell are they all? They're all headers so the forms look daft
- markashtonAnswered on March 15, 2011 at 01:12 PM
Any response? Why I have no images?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on March 15, 2011 at 01:27 PM
On top of all that, we are now featured on lifehacker! :) Please if you do not have anything urgent leave your tasks to tomorrow. Today is not our fastest day!
- markashtonAnswered on March 15, 2011 at 01:59 PM
It's not a speed thing. That I can live with. It's a "not evident in any way thing".
So, you've had a load of traffic to the site and this has kyboshed the service for "me" - a paying customer. Has the experinece for all the new traffic been any better?
Look I know it has taken you by surprise, and that I accept, but the site should be just "slow" not "inaccesible".
What I want to know is - Are my images still there?
I don't want to check tomorrow and find "No"
- markashtonAnswered on March 15, 2011 at 04:32 PM
On another computer I find all images are accessible. So, the performance issue is strange. Is it an ISP problem?
Is there another link I can use - perhaps a backup server?
I would like to get this cracked
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on March 17, 2011 at 12:07 PM
As you have stated that on another computer you can see the images, are the two computers using two different ISPs? I'd like to think that it's a cache problem, you might need to refresh your browser.
Also, the speed problem may have caused your computer to not be able to download the required images for you to view them. I'm pretty sure they're still there otherwise you won't see those image blank place holders.
- markashtonAnswered on March 17, 2011 at 12:14 PM
All operational now Liyam