- FixMaineRoadsAsked on March 15, 2011 at 09:35 AM
- JotForm SupportJotFormSupportAnswered on March 15, 2011 at 09:52 AM
Please don't post the same message twice. Also this question doesn't need to be private.
1- Open your form in edit mode.
2- Click on the file upload form element
3- Click on "Extensions" on the top toolbar to edit the allowed file types.
- FixMaineRoadsAnswered on March 15, 2011 at 10:41 AM
It still won't accept some jpgs.
Any thoughts? Is it when someone renames it? Or if the jpg's been opened in photoshop? It seems to work with Preview files.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on March 15, 2011 at 02:08 PM
On our end, everything is working fine. I think the problem is with your jpegs especially if you opened it with an image editor and the default file extension when saving is something else aside from .jpg (ie, .psd, .png or .bmp) and it becomes, for example, image1.jpg.psd
Please remind your visitors to make sure that the filenames end in .jpg
Hope that helps.
- FixMaineRoadsAnswered on March 15, 2011 at 05:06 PM
- stevecarrell40Answered on July 08, 2013 at 05:30 AM
Probably these jpgs images are corrupted, make use of psdfixer