- fluidformAsked on February 04, 2013 at 05:54 AM
i have edited my form to add a phone field but when i embed the code it doesn't show up. another time it did show up but in the wrong area (under the message box). please help. i have seen in other posts something about hidden stuff but have no idea what this means or how its achieved
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 04, 2013 at 08:14 AM
I can view the phone field directly on your form. May we know the website URL where you've placed the form so we can check it here?
Have you tried embedding your form using iframe embed code? See if this helps.
We will wait for your reply. Thanks!
- fluidformAnswered on February 04, 2013 at 08:01 PM
hi there - thanks for reply
here is the url
you'll see the ph field is missing
i'm not sure how to place iframe, is it the same as embedding html?
also how do i make the fields and message box wider? i tried but not obvious
- jeanettebmzAnswered on February 04, 2013 at 11:14 PM
The current embedded code is
The changes should be reflected later on, however, if you wish to see them right now, please replace that code by this one
- fluidformAnswered on February 04, 2013 at 11:24 PM
ok, but i'm sure those codes are identical
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 05, 2013 at 12:39 AM
I was able to replicate the problem but after clearing your form cache, the problem is fixed. Please check your form now. I would also suggest to clear your browser's cache and cookies.
Our apologies for the inconveniences caused. Thanks for using JotForm!
- fluidformAnswered on February 05, 2013 at 12:44 AM