- ethicalfashionforumAsked on February 04, 2013 at 06:46 AM
Hi I have a problem with one of my forms. The submission reports are only showing half of the information entered. It appears to be fine on googledocs however continually misses it out on the submission pdfs.
Would appreciate some light being shed!
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 04, 2013 at 08:23 AM
Please tell us which of your form is this. And are you referring to the submissions pdf download as the report? I presumed it was the Source listing form, but I wanted to be sure.
Will await your response.
- ethicalfashionforumAnswered on February 04, 2013 at 09:41 AM
It's the SOURCE Listing form. And for both PDF and the online submission overview.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 04, 2013 at 10:26 AM
I am not sure if you noticed, but at the bottom of the form's submissions, there are still continous pages to be able to view the submissions. This form have about 56 current submissions, and you can see they are all there.
As for the pdf download, it can only download up to 20 pages. So, you have to filter the submissions range to be able to download the pdf of the other submissions.
Please inform us if this is not the answer you were looking for.
- ethicalfashionforumAnswered on February 04, 2013 at 12:03 PM
Thanks, I was aware of the next page option, managed to find the problem - we had unticked some of the fields by mistake. All fixed now! Thanks for your help!