- chabadAsked on February 04, 2013 at 01:55 PM
I created a payment order form with a list of sale items. Before it was fine, but now the form automatically selects (all check boxes are checked) all of the products... i need them all to be 'unchecked'/not selected for the customers to select the products they want to order.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on February 04, 2013 at 03:17 PM
Thank you for contacting us regarding this issue.
This is happening due to quantity option. I have created a bug report ticket and escalated it to our Development Team. I hope that they will be able to fix it really quickly.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.
- locodisplayAnswered on February 04, 2013 at 03:40 PM
I am having the same problem, my form was fine until today but now all products have a pre-populated tick in the box, I need customers to select the relevant products. In the quantity boxes I used to have 1 as the default, but now due to the tick boxes being checked I have had to add 0 to each
- porkinsharmAnswered on February 04, 2013 at 03:59 PM
Yep! Confirm having the same problem.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 04, 2013 at 04:21 PM
Please try cloning the form, a similar case is reported just a few hours ago and we have fixed it by cloning the form. Re-embed it after.
- chabadAnswered on February 04, 2013 at 05:10 PM
i have tried that, and it doesnt work. In the 'jotform builder' it appears the correct way: boxes unchecked/not selected. but then when i preview the form it has all items on list selected.
- hillfontAnswered on February 04, 2013 at 05:27 PM
I am having the same problem. Is it a glitch that started today?
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on February 04, 2013 at 06:21 PM
I have hit the panic button (mentioned in our latest blog post) on this issue, so our developers are looking into it as I type. We'll keep you updated.
Our apologies for any inconvenience caused.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on February 04, 2013 at 08:29 PM
Sorry for the inconvenience. A recent update to the conditions system have caused this bug.
I have implemented the fix just now. Kindly clear your browser's cache if the changes do not reflect on your end.
This happens too often. You guys need to be more careful. If I wasn't paying, no big deal. But this is the third time something like this has happened.