- christianrubeckAsked on May 14, 2010 at 07:20 AMMy form has a required button for uploading an image. When I edit a submitted form the image file disappears and I have to upload a new image. Is there a way around this?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 14, 2010 at 07:32 AMThis is in our bug list. We should be able to fix it within a month or two.
- christianrubeckAnswered on May 14, 2010 at 09:46 AMGood! It would be great if one could edit the grid underneath each submission independent of the content in the form. Let's say I want to add a column for comments or appointment dates that doesn't show in the form itself. Or is there already a way of doing this?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 14, 2010 at 10:03 AMIt is not possible to edit the grid directly right now. We might make that possible. I added this to our suggestions list.
You can add comments or appointment date fields to your form. To do that on the form builder add "Hidden Field" fields to your form. It is under "Power Tools" on the left toolbox.
- NixorAnswered on December 19, 2010 at 11:55 PM
I have a similar issue. I would like to edit the grid underneath each submission independent of the content in the form. By adding Columns for Current Form Status, Offer post etc. So as you suggested above I tried the Hidden Field option, but once a form is submitted and I edit it there is no option to save it.
It would be great if we could edit the grid before downloading it to Excel though.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on December 20, 2010 at 03:56 AM
You can delete the hidden fields. Click on the "Edit" button on the submissions page.
You will see the hidden fields on the form: