- leonardomitchellAsked on March 15, 2011 at 12:00 PM
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on March 15, 2011 at 12:03 PM
Please provide exact info about your problem, such as your website's URL, so I could take a look at it and see what I can do.
- leonardomitchellAnswered on March 15, 2011 at 12:07 PM
It seems this is happening on Safari browser. http://www.dog-website-designer.com/I-want-a-Free-Website
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on March 15, 2011 at 12:22 PM
Your web site did not work on my end. I also used a 3rd party site checker and it seems to be down:
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on March 15, 2011 at 12:28 PM
Your site is ok on my end, however, the form is indeed not working on Safari 5. I will forward this issue to our developers.
- leonardomitchellAnswered on March 15, 2011 at 08:32 PM
Is there any news in regards to this problem?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on March 16, 2011 at 12:47 PM
I still get this:
Yes, you are right dog-website-designer.com/ appears to be Offline!
On this page:
- serkanAnswered on April 14, 2011 at 08:26 AM
@leonardomitchell I've checked your site and it seems you are using Google site Builder for your site.
This seems like a bug on their software. Have you tried using Google Sites Embed option on our Embed wizard?