- ChadAsked on March 15, 2011 at 01:34 PM
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on March 15, 2011 at 01:43 PM
Our Dropbox integration has been featured onsocial news sites and lifehacker. That's why our site is slow and give the database error. We are currently working on improving the performance of the site.
- ShawnAnswered on March 15, 2011 at 02:03 PM
OK.. That does not really answer the question. Do you have a time frame? This is bad business.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on March 15, 2011 at 02:20 PM
The maintenance error is the default error message given when the site is having problems connecting to the database. We are going to change that error message to prevent further confusion. We are not closing the site for maintenance for anything like that. Sorry for the confusion.
- markashtonAnswered on March 15, 2011 at 04:00 PM
Shawn and Chad - I can now see the MY Forms section but the forms are unworkable because every header of every form is an image and NONE of my vast number of uploaded images can be found.
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on March 17, 2011 at 09:38 PM
I checked the forms created on your account and was able to
see the header images you have uploaded.
Are you still getting this problem on the forms?