- alechkoAsked on February 05, 2013 at 03:21 PM
I can`t find the option of adding a button to clear from
Is there an option like that and If so where do i find it.
I have many forms so the url does not matter i would need it for more then one.
- JotForm SupportDeygusAnswered on February 05, 2013 at 03:42 PM
Hi, yes you can certainly do that. You can follow these steps to add this option -
(1) Go into your Formbuilder for the Form you want to add this to.
(2) Highlight the " Submit Button " Field (this should automatically put you on the Properties: Submit) tab.
(3) At the top toolbar of the formbuilder you'll see " Reset Button ", click it once to turn it on.
(4) You will then see the " Clear Form " button added automatically to the right side of the submit button on your form.
- alechkoAnswered on February 05, 2013 at 03:51 PMAs usual you guys rock :) with your support....
- GordonBolerAnswered on May 21, 2016 at 06:40 AM
Thanks - too easy when you know how !!