- David SmithAsked on February 05, 2013 at 05:36 PM
is it possible to have my contact and order form open in a lightbox direct from these menu buttons, I use webeden as WYSIWYG for my web site building.
I have tried various methods but nothing seems to workPage URL:
- jeanettebmzAnswered on February 05, 2013 at 07:59 PM
I see you have a flash site.
On your menu botton widget, your contact lightbox code should start showing a line of code similar to the one below
Please try updating from that one , to this one:
So removing 2 from 'feedback' should do the trick. Try that and let us know your form URL if you need further assistance,
- locodisplayAnswered on February 06, 2013 at 02:42 AM
Still doesnt work shows the HTTP404 message! Do I need to do anymore code editing as you can see the form works fine as it is but think it would look better if it opened in a lightframe.
If this is not possible can I cange the background colour of the page so the form stands out more.ie leave the form background as it is but change the page colour to dark grey?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 06, 2013 at 08:26 AM
Hi, perhaps using this guide -Creating-a-Feedback-Button could help you understand how to make a feedback/lightbox form using your menu button in your site.
You can also change your form's background color by
1. Click Setup & Embed
3. Form Styles.
Hope this help. Please inform us if you require further assistance.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 06, 2013 at 08:26 AM
I think that's possible. Try this,
1. Get your lightbox embed code and embed it on your page. Example:
<a class="lightbox-30348886039968" style="cursor:pointer;color:blue;text-decoration:underline;">Contact Form</a>
2. To call the lightbox using your existing Contact Form Button, just add the lightbox class on its code, example in this code the lightbox class is lightbox-30348886039968. Simply insert it on your contact form button codes. e.g.
<span class="menucontent"><a class="lightbox-30348886039968 mainhref"><span class="name">Contact Form</span></a></span>
You can insert it before or after the existing class on your contact form button.
Try and see if that helps. I would also suggest to remove the number "2" on the lightbox source found on your lightbox embed code. Example:
Just remove the "2" after feedback. This is to avoid any possible script conflict since you are using jQuery.
Feel free to contact us again if you need further clarification. Thanks!