- formboxAsked on February 06, 2013 at 05:27 AM
I have just tried to set up a new form (by duplicationg one of last existing form, this is always what I do), and when I go to preview or to get the embedded link it brings up this messageForm not foundThis form has been deleted by the owner.
Try contacting the owner of this form.
- JotForm SupportpaoloumalidevAnswered on February 06, 2013 at 06:04 AM
I browsed through your forms list and there shows no form with such ID.
Were you cloning your own old forms? If not, then it might be showing what really happened. Unfortunately, even my search for a form with that ID is not being pulled up from our database.
You might consider browsing through our form templates if you're looking for some ready-made forms under a particular category.
- formboxAnswered on February 06, 2013 at 06:14 AM
I'm really confused, normally when I set up a new form i just clone a current one (usually the last one I set up), Can you see my list of forms? It is the top form called test
- JotForm SupportpaoloumalidevAnswered on February 06, 2013 at 06:30 AM
I'm sorry. I'm checking it further as there was an oversight on my part. I didn't notice you have like 300 forms. Can you try to clone again?
- formboxAnswered on February 06, 2013 at 06:46 AM
Strangely, that is now working!
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on February 06, 2013 at 07:36 AM
We apologize for the inconveniences.
Please let us know if you need further assistance!