- suholidaysAsked on February 06, 2013 at 05:58 AM
I created a form yesterday, which I made some changes to today, but those changes are not reflecting through to my Preview or my live form.
I have read a variety of quetsions where people's Form Cache needs cleared.
Can you do this for me?
The form ID is 30342392096351.
Will this be a recurring problem?
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on February 06, 2013 at 08:14 AM
We apologize for the inconveniences.
This should not be necesary all the time. But thank you for bringing it to our attention.
I have cleared the cache for your forms. Please let us know if that solved the problem.
- suholidaysAnswered on February 06, 2013 at 09:24 AM
Yes, this did solve the problem. Thank you! If it happens again, is there anything I can do to solve it, other than posting a question?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 06, 2013 at 09:53 AM
Changing the form URL to start with http://www will also help you see changes instantly. By default, form URL starts with http://form.
form.jotform.com can sometimes be little out of date since caches might take some time to be cleared so changing that to www.jotform.com will help.
- manoloxAnswered on June 12, 2014 at 11:13 AM
Where do you change the form URL?
- BryanPauloAnswered on June 12, 2014 at 12:58 PM
If you are using the stand form, you can simply type http://www.jotform.com/30342392096351 on your address bar. You may see it as http://form.jotform.com/form/30342392096351, instead of using that link, change the http://form to http://www.
Let us know if you need further help.