- cardiojostAsked on February 06, 2013 at 11:05 AM
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 06, 2013 at 11:50 AM
What browser are you using to edit your forms? Please try using another browser, see if it still give you that error.
- cardiojostAnswered on February 06, 2013 at 12:01 PM
I have tried to login using: jotform.com and jotform.ca and jotform.net and each site has the same problem. I can't click on the "Edit" button and I still receive an error code "Over Stack Flow at Line 225.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 06, 2013 at 12:06 PM
May I know what is the browser you are using to edit the form?
- cardiojostAnswered on February 06, 2013 at 12:13 PM
Internet Explorer 8
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 06, 2013 at 12:58 PM
Thanks for that information. This is actually a specific issue with IE8 and a similar case is already reported to our developers. I will forward this too so you will receive an update once this get fixed.
For now, my suggestion is to use another browser or update your IE browser to version 9 (if you are using Windows 7).
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on February 08, 2013 at 06:27 AM
Hello cardiojost. I've made a fix which will make IE8 users be able to edit the forms. You should be able to select your form and edit it after you close the alert window.
Just take note that some script errors will continue to appear. So I suggest that you disable the script debugging mode of IE8. You can do this by clicking Tools > Internet Options > Advanced Tab > check Disable Script Debugging (Internet Explorer) > Click Apply button and click the OK button.
Although we still recommend to upgrade your browser to IE9 or use a different browser such as Firefox, Chrome, or Safari.
Please let us know if you have further questions.