- duranphotographyAsked on February 06, 2013 at 12:18 PM
im not getting test emails. please help
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 06, 2013 at 01:12 PM
Please kindly refer to the first thread that you have just started and please never created another thread with the same issue or topic so we can focus on that, please post your response on this thread:
Thanks for understanding
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 06, 2013 at 01:14 PM
That's probably because you don't have sender name and sender email on your form notification. Please add them and retest your form again. That should help fixed the issue.
Here's how you can change it.
1. While on your form, Click Setup & Embed then Email Alerts
2. Open Notification, then click on Reply-To and Recipient Settings
3. Change the Sender E-mail to email@example.com and Sender Name to your preferred field.
Let us know how it goes. Thanks!
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 06, 2013 at 01:16 PM
This should help prevent your email address being bounced as well. Thanks!