- QTLCentersAsked on February 06, 2013 at 02:36 PM
We've made the submissions at these links available to "public" with a password. I get two responses.
1. There are no results to display -- when there are in fact results to display... and
2. I also get a "Message from Jotform. Tey reloading the page. You need a different browser such as FireFox. There is a bug in the Internet Explorer version you are using." I receive that when in fact I'm using FireFox.
Any assistance would be appreciated.
- JotForm SupportDeygusAnswered on February 06, 2013 at 03:10 PM
Hello and we're very sorry about this problem. We really appreciate you stepping forward to notify us about this problem as well. So far I think this is related to an issue regarding submission data and we've already notified our development team about the problem to investigate. We will update you about this as soon as it has been corrected.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on February 07, 2013 at 09:09 AM
Fixed now. Thank you for your patience.