- michellejonneAsked on February 06, 2013 at 03:30 PM
- JVRudnickAnswered on February 06, 2013 at 03:31 PM
Yes...I too would like to know that as well....
- JotForm SupportpaoloumalidevAnswered on February 06, 2013 at 04:01 PM
In your composer for Email Notifications/Alerts as shown below, you can add the IP address variable into template of the email that notifies the owner of the form.
- michellejonneAnswered on February 07, 2013 at 08:41 AM
Thanks however, I would really need this IP address viewable on the SUBMISSION side of the actual jotform site versus receiving the IP address only in the email notification. I thought you guys used to do that. Please advise if there is any other work around so I can have it save there otherwsie I'll be saving every email notification which isn't efficient. Thanks!
- pinoytechAnswered on February 07, 2013 at 10:47 AM
Please take a look at this video: http://www.screencast.com/t/OhhczKCJ8T
If you'll need further assistance, do let us know.
- michellejonneAnswered on February 11, 2013 at 04:05 AMThank you very helpful!!!
- pinoytechAnswered on February 11, 2013 at 04:18 AM
Glad to hear that! Thank you for using JotForm and have a great day! =)