- TheVelozGroupAsked on February 06, 2013 at 05:13 PM
Will be able to recover the submissions from people who submitted while your system has been down?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 06, 2013 at 06:34 PM
Please tell us if you are able to confirm that you have a missing submission/s in your form. Which of your form is this, and does it have an email notification but lacks the resulting submission?
To the extent of what I learned, the submissions will not be lost as long as the form is submitted succesfully. If the system was down, then there is probably no access to the form and it cannot be submitted.
Please update us.
- TheVelozGroupAnswered on February 06, 2013 at 06:50 PM
Per your request, I just set up a seperate post detailing the problem / concern titled Very big problem
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 06, 2013 at 06:57 PM
Ok. I see that you created a new topic after this -- this one Very big problem.
Let us close this one and discuss it on the latest one you created.
- TheVelozGroupAnswered on February 06, 2013 at 07:17 PM
Ok, please advise there.