- deebuschAsked on February 07, 2013 at 07:52 PM
I had trouble making my forms work and some wonderful person here sent me one all set up. I don't have that person's name or can't find my original post, but I want to say a big Thank You! If you recognize yourself, will you tell me who you are?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 07, 2013 at 09:50 PM
Thanks, I guess it was Mark a.k.a "Pinoytech" one of my colleague here. Here's your previous thread: http://www.jotform.me/answers/170098-I-can-t-fill-out-the-form-#2
I just checked the form on your website and it seems like it was one of my colleagues form, meaning that form is not on your account. You have to copy that form by cloning it to your account using the form URL. Here's a guide: How to Clone a Form from a Web Page. And, here's the form URL: http://www.jotformpro.com/form/30258471823959
I just want to correct this to avoid any inconveniences in the future. Thanks for using JotForm! =)
P.S. I'll inform Mark about this "Thank you" thread of yours ;)
- deebuschAnswered on February 07, 2013 at 09:55 PMThank you. You guys are awesome.
I'll try what you said; but it seems to be on the website already. It's just that now I don't know what to do with the "submit". How do I get it to go somewhere? And where does it go?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 07, 2013 at 10:03 PM
Thanks for your swift response, Dee.
When you clone that form to your account, the form notification recipient email address will automatically be changed to the email address associated with your account which is firstname.lastname@example.org. So when someone click the "submit button" or if they submit the form, you will be able to get responses to that email address. However, if you want to changed that to a different email address, follow this guide it's pretty easy: Finding out E-mail Address used for submission notifications
Please don't fogot to clone that form first and changed the form URL used on your website so you can have a full control of the cloned form that is in your account.
- deebuschAnswered on February 08, 2013 at 01:59 PMThank you, thank you, thank you! I got it to work! Is there a video training anywhere?
Technically inept, Dee
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on February 08, 2013 at 02:53 PM
- deebuschAnswered on February 11, 2013 at 04:05 AMThanks. I'll try it.
- pinoytechAnswered on February 11, 2013 at 04:20 AM
It's my honored to help you on your needs. If you'll need our assistance again, please don't hesitate to contact us at anytime.
Thank you for using JotForm and have a great day!