- mickyscakesAsked on February 08, 2013 at 07:17 AM
I only want PDF,JPG,JPEG or PNG files to be uploaded but keep getting an error message (see attached).
I've checked that there are no blank spaces before or between any extension
Can you help please.
- jefreylandichoAnswered on February 08, 2013 at 07:24 AM
Based on the image you provided, you attached a file which is JPG where in you only set to accept .jpg and jpeg. In other words, file extenstion is case sensitive.
If the problem still persist, please let me know and we can look at the next possible solutions. Have a good day
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on February 08, 2013 at 07:26 AM
Actually, there should be a space after each comma. If you were to insert another upload field into the form and click the Extensions button, you'll see that the default extensions are each followed by a comma and a space (except for the last extension). Please make the change and let us know if it helps.
- mickyscakesAnswered on February 08, 2013 at 07:37 AMHi
I've amended the form properties but still get the same error message. Can you
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on February 08, 2013 at 07:42 AM
Since you're using the form's full source code in your page, you'll need to replace it with the updated code from the Embed Form Wizard to effect the change.
Please see this user guide for the pros and cons of the various embed methods.
- mickyscakesAnswered on February 08, 2013 at 07:42 AMThanks. I took the spaces out as that had been given as the answer to a previous
post with the same problem. It works now.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on February 08, 2013 at 07:43 AM
Glad we could help.