- tapanshahAsked on February 08, 2013 at 10:16 AM
1. I get "v8_build_source.js:49: ReferenceError: V8Config is not defined load ( V8Config.CACHEPATH + form_id + '.js' ); ^" erros now.
2. embeded forms don't get updated when I make changes to my form. This is rediculus that I need to keep asking you to empty the serve cache.
2. When putting the CC number in embeded forms, I get "Oops, you must supply either a card or a customer id" it works when I do a preview from edit form on JotForm.
We have the baseball sign up starting today and forms are live, I can't have my users see this error or can not sign up.
You folks need to do something about this. I can't post here every time I have an issues. Some should not happen in the first place.
- jefreylandichoAnswered on February 08, 2013 at 10:34 AM
I have process a manual clear form caches. Can you please try again and see if it works.
If the problem still persist, please let me know and we can look at the next possible solutions.
- tapanshahAnswered on February 08, 2013 at 10:51 AM
Froms are updated but I still get the Oops error when I put in the credit card info
I am using Stripe integration. Hope you can help me fix this as soon as you can. I have parents waiting to sign up their kids.
- jefreylandichoAnswered on February 08, 2013 at 11:08 AM
Can you please try to do the following?
1. Re-embed the form using IFRAME
2. Clear your browser cache and cookies.
- tapanshahAnswered on February 08, 2013 at 11:17 AMIs it possible to have phone conversation so we can figure this out.
- tapanshahAnswered on February 08, 2013 at 11:18 AM
I am using IFRAME and still does not update the forms.
- jefreylandichoAnswered on February 08, 2013 at 11:23 AM
Yes it is possible, You can use this form to request a phone conversation
- jefreylandichoAnswered on February 08, 2013 at 11:24 AM
Have you also cleared your browser cache?
- tapanshahAnswered on February 08, 2013 at 02:57 PM
can I get help getting my embeded forms updated.
- JotForm SupportDeygusAnswered on February 08, 2013 at 03:50 PM
Hello I have inspected your first form and it looks like the first form matches since I didn't notice any changes between the two.
On the second form I could see that it was cut off but then it changed to a different form while I was investigating it. I was going to suggest resizing the iframe that was used to embed it originally.
Have you done something to change these forms and do you still need help with this? Please let us know.
- kingdomunionAnswered on October 16, 2013 at 01:18 PM
Hello I too get the same error message.
- joephotoAnswered on October 16, 2013 at 05:59 PM
I'm getting the same "You must supply either a card or a customer id" error on a recentl form as well.
- CesarAnswered on October 16, 2013 at 07:18 PM
Kindly create a new thread fr your question, this will help avoid confusion while troubleshooting your issue. Thank you.