- ryvonneAsked on February 08, 2013 at 10:38 AM
This continues to happen and it is preventing us from registering people. We are loosing money can you please check our links. any link that says Girls Getaway as soon as possible. We are having a registration drive and NO ONE can pay.
- jefreylandichoAnswered on February 08, 2013 at 10:46 AM
Thank you for using JotForm.
Try enabling Required on the PayPal Field section so user will be force to choose a payment term.
If the problem still persist, please let me know and we can look at the next possible solutions.
Have a good day
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 08, 2013 at 10:47 AM
On initial check of your form, I noticed that the payment field is not set as a required field -- it is possible for users to submit your form without filling in the payment field.
Please correct this and inform us if this is the solution.
- ryvonneAnswered on February 08, 2013 at 10:49 AMI has always worked until today. I will try to figure out what you just
said, but I really need this fixed.
- ryvonneAnswered on February 08, 2013 at 10:51 AMIt's still not working. Please fix this as soon as possible. we are loosing
- jefreylandichoAnswered on February 08, 2013 at 11:05 AM
I have process a manual clear form caches. Can you please try again and see if it works.