- ponggolseafoodAsked on February 08, 2013 at 11:50 AM
v8_build_source.js:49: ReferenceError: V8Config is not defined load ( V8Config.CACHEPATH + form_id + '.js' ); ^
The above error was reported when our program was executed from website www.ponggolseafood.com.sg .
Such error was detected when we tried to run the tab a la carte menu.
other tabson other forms of the buffet menu were working fine.
We also observed that when we tried to edit the form on la carte menu.and it was hanged with no response.
Please help to review and trouble shoot such error and feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Anthony TingPage URL:
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 08, 2013 at 01:31 PM
I have made a fixed for that from our end, please kindly check again. That is actually a form caching problem that can be resolved by re-saving your form into our form builder.
sorry i tried to oped the form a la carte menu , edit ,and save but it took long time and became uresponsive to the pages. Problem still remai unsolve.
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on February 08, 2013 at 03:46 PM
Is the problem continuing?
I have cleared the cache on our side and I am able to see all your forms on my end.
Please let us know and we'll be glad to look into it further!
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on February 08, 2013 at 03:54 PM
For your reference, here is a short video of the forms on your account:
Please let us know if there is anything missing!
- Anthony TingAnswered on February 08, 2013 at 08:59 PM
Yes its working now.. thanks
- Anthony TingAnswered on February 10, 2013 at 10:26 AM
its not working again.
Please help to look into it
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 10, 2013 at 05:14 PM
My browser is also having trouble loading your form on my end.. even on your website or the form's direct URL itself. I have already cleared the necessary cache on your account but still not helping.
But all your other form are loading just fine. Only this one http://www.jotform.com/form/13042740182 is not.
Will await your updates.
- Anthony TingAnswered on February 10, 2013 at 08:18 PM
no... it did not help
After cloning , i tried to save the form and it hanged
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 10, 2013 at 08:43 PM
Will it be OK with you if I will clone it for you on your account?
I will just clone to have another form on your account. But I require your permission to do it.
- Anthony TingAnswered on February 10, 2013 at 08:59 PM
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 10, 2013 at 09:15 PM
Unfortunatelly, it did not pan out as intended.. I was able to clone the form -- but incomplete, because I also encounter the scipt hang error.
I already elevated this issue to our next level support . Let us wait for feedback from them when updates are available.
Sorry for any inconvinience cause, you will be notify when this thread is updated by a dev team member.
- Anthony TingAnswered on February 10, 2013 at 09:21 PM
thanks a lot... please help to get it up ASAP . its urgent as our customers need such forms to place their orders during our festive chinese new year season.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 10, 2013 at 09:27 PM
Yes I will. I understand the urgency for the use of this form.
I will pass the urgency note to our next level support.
- Anthony TingAnswered on February 11, 2013 at 11:05 AM
Hi Jotform support group;
Please help to review and resolve our issue as our festive internet order businesses had been affected badly today. As mentioned by jonathan who had already elevated this issue to his next level support . But till now there is no updates at all. I hope that you can put your most efforts and urgency in this matter.We really appreciate your efforts and prompt solutions.
Thanks and many regards
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 11, 2013 at 12:06 PM
Apologize! This thread is still opened for further investigation by our developers. While waiting, please try this:
1. Edit your form
2. Delete the Purchase Order field, a window will appear asking this message "Would you like to keep the products to be used with another payment gateway?" Just please click "OK" to saved the products
3. Add again the Purchase Order Field, the product will be automatically added.
4. Re-save your form
I hope this helps and please let us know for results.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 11, 2013 at 12:46 PM
I've clone the form into your account and did my suggestion and it works but not on the original form. Please kindly check the clone version of the form and embed it instead of the original one.
Form URL: http://www.jotform.me/form/30414917556456 (I'm sorry for doing that without your consent)
- ponggolseafoodAnswered on February 11, 2013 at 08:48 PM
I opened the clone version but it hanged when I try to access the embed form option.
Will the old submissions be deleted if the new cloned version is to replaced the original version?
please help to resolve .
When I ran our URL a la carte menu the error appers :
./../js/builder/question_definitions.js:281: TypeError: Cannot read property 'value' of undefined prop.readonly.value = prop.readonly.value ? prop.readonly.value : 'No'; ^
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 11, 2013 at 11:53 PM
The error should now be fixed. Would you mind checking them again? It was caused by the updates we've made recently but it should now be fine. Please clear your browser's cache and recheck the cloned form.
Note that this error is unrelated to the loading issue of your form. We do not have updates on the main issue yet, we'll inform you once we have something to report.
- ponggolseafoodAnswered on February 12, 2013 at 01:42 AM
Thank you for your prompt response, however when the option Embed Form or Source Code is selected the whole web page just freezes, thus I am unable to embed the clone version of the form on to my website. Tried on two browsers, Google Chrome and Internet Explorer. Please Advice.
- ponggolseafoodAnswered on February 12, 2013 at 02:38 AM
Sorry, I have tried and successfully embedded the form into my site, had to wait quite long for the form builder to generate the embed form code. It works now!
- ponggolseafoodAnswered on February 12, 2013 at 07:24 PM
it only works for few hours and its not working again...
Same same problem again ..its very annoying and frustrating.
Can someone please help to fix this problem permanenetly.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on February 12, 2013 at 11:16 PM
We really apologize for that inconvenience. Actually the main reason of this is due to some platform updates. As you already have noticed
However , our developers are taking care of it , hopefully it will get resolved as soon as possible
- AnthonyAnswered on February 13, 2013 at 05:46 AM
However due to its urgency , I would appreciate if you can let me know the progress and duration of the solutions.Thanks.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 13, 2013 at 08:45 AM
Apologize but we cannot give you any timeframe, rest assured that our developers are working hard to rectify the issue. Your patience and understanding on this matter is highly appreciated.
- AnthonyAnswered on February 14, 2013 at 05:24 AMWe noticed that the a la arts menu is loading very well now. Is the problem resolved or just temporary working and are we expecting same issue to resurface . Please advise. Thanks
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 14, 2013 at 06:50 AM
Can you please confirm if this is the link to the 'a la carte ' menu http://www.ponggolseafood.com.sg/wepg_view.php?wepg_id=wepg20110000380
- ponggolseafoodAnswered on February 14, 2013 at 10:41 AM
Yes the above mentioned link is correct. But it only worked for a few hours and the same problem re surfaced. It looked as the issue is still unsolved.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 14, 2013 at 11:30 AM
Thank you for the confirmation. So, it seems it is not yet fully resolved. A developer is already asigned to this and looking into this issue at this very moment. I cannot give any time/date when it will be -- but this thread will be updated once updates are available.
Than you for your patience and understanding.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on February 15, 2013 at 06:08 AM
A recent update made to the form builder script has caused this error. We have temporarily reverted the update until further notice.
Your form should now work. Sorry for the inconvenience.
- AnthonyAnswered on February 15, 2013 at 06:47 AM
The problem is still reported with error :
v8_build_source.js:49: ReferenceError: V8Config is not defined load ( V8Config.CACHEPATH + form_id + '.js' ); ^ ReferenceError: V8Config is not defined at v8_build_source.js:49:8
Please advise !
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on February 15, 2013 at 08:55 AM
Please check your page now and let us know if the error's still there.
- ponggolseafoodAnswered on February 15, 2013 at 11:16 AM
The error is gone now. the page is loading very well.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on February 15, 2013 at 11:22 AM
Glad we could help.