- beyondmarathonAsked on February 09, 2013 at 02:14 PM
I am very concerned. I have had at least 5 payments from paypal and not had forms for them? All from different people. What is wrong with your system. I will have to stop using it unless this is resolved straight away.
I have had 40 registrations and about 5 are missing.
- jefreylandichoAnswered on February 09, 2013 at 02:48 PM
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Can you please try doing the following steps:
-Re -embed the form
- Log-in to your merchant account
- Click Profile
- On the right side, click "Instant Payment Notification Preferences"
- You'll see a page explaining IPN features, click "Choose IPN Settings" button at the bottom.
- Put following URL in the "Notification URL" box: http://www.jotform.com/ipns/paypal.php
- Select "Receive IPN messages (Enabled)"
- Click Save.
If after setting your IPN in your Paypal account and the problem still persists, please let us know.
- beyondmarathonAnswered on February 09, 2013 at 04:57 PM
The problem isn't just that I don't get an email. The people are filling in the forms and clicking submit and they are not being recorded by Jotform at all.
I have reimbeded the form already, and created a new form. it is happeninf with 3 different forms.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 09, 2013 at 06:14 PM
Can you please guide us which of the 5 submissions from which form, you had confirm are missing.
Base on your description, you were saying that the form was :
1. Submitted successfully
2. User was able to see paypal and completed payment transactions
3. The Thank you URL was successfully seen by the user.
4. BUT 5 of this submissions are not recorded in your submissions page?
I checked your form's submissions page already, but I am not sure which submission you might be referring to because it is probably not there.
As for your embedded form, I recommend that you use the iframe code embed of the form since there are other scripts (jquery) existing in your website page.
(use this guide -How-to-get-your-Form-s-Iframe-Code)
Please update us.
- beyondmarathonAnswered on February 10, 2013 at 04:37 AM
How to you get iframe into Wordpress? I was using the Wordpress jotform plugin.
- beyondmarathonAnswered on February 10, 2013 at 06:11 AM
I have cross refernced paypal. I have 70 paypal payments and 62 jotforms. These are the missing entries, wth dates and times and paypal IDs.
Transaction ID 06/02/2013 22:00:29 90J58190F5327764S 06/02/2013 21:54:38 2KL405403A888281F 08/02/2013 20:52:32 4W850725DS235714K 08/02/2013 15:12:18 2R4087353V227045Y 06/02/2013 21:58:54 6X003541KD113804C 08/02/2013 14:03:28 16V84489KT915883Y 06/02/2013 22:35:56 3SB71260BJ4953032 06/02/2013 22:02:32 94P7673104134383W
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 10, 2013 at 07:48 AM
Please use this 2 guides to be able to embed your form to Wordpress using iframe code.
1. Get the form's iframe code -- use this guide -How-to-get-your-Form-s-Iframe-Code
2. Then on this guide: -Adding-Forms-to-Wordpress SKIP to step #4 - #5.
Inform us if you require further assistance doing this.
The data you provided which you say are missing entries... will I be able to cross reference this to your forms submissions? Can you guide me how can I compare to at least one of the questionable submission -- and I can take it from there.
Will await your updated response.
- beyondmarathonAnswered on February 10, 2013 at 12:44 PM
Seem to have found reason. Asked people who submitted. They made submission from mobile phone such as iphone 5. They are being flagged as incomplete submissions. seems the browser windows on paypal is not passing confirmation to the jotform browser session.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on February 10, 2013 at 03:30 PM
Another solution might be suggesting your users to use Opera Mini in their iphones rather than Safari mobile. As per your recent payments, if you were able to get the payments into Paypal, you should complete manually the submissions into the submissions view page
- 1976HoosiersAnswered on August 20, 2013 at 08:07 PM
@beyondmarathon I am having the same issues. How did you fix it? Or what workaround did you use?
- beyondmarathonAnswered on August 20, 2013 at 08:30 PMTurned out that they were shown as incomplete submissions. I had to click on submissions, then incomplete submissions, and then manually complete them
- RichAnswered on August 20, 2013 at 08:31 PM
@1976Hoosiers Check your submissions, for "incomplete submissions". They are probably there.
- khrisellAnswered on August 20, 2013 at 09:35 PM
Kndly open a new thread for your concern so that we coul address the problem better and avoid confusion.
Thank you and looking forward to assist you further.