- risingstarcaAsked on February 09, 2013 at 06:53 PM
I have integrated a payment option in my form that I have linked through Authorize.net. I have all fields filled in with informationa and the credit card information is correct as well. This is the error I'm receiving when I try to submit my form:Error during transactionShip To First Name is required.
Please go back and fix this
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 09, 2013 at 10:30 PM
That's probably because you have set First name as Required on your Authorize.net Form Fields. To fix that, set the First Name as non-required.
1. Login to the Merchant Interface ( https://secure.authorize.net )
2. Click on Settings and Profile -> Payment Form -> Form Fields
3. Uncheck the Required box for the particular field.
Hope this helps. Thanks!
- risingstarcaAnswered on February 11, 2013 at 04:06 AMNew response receivedHI,
I don’t understand because I want the First Name field to be required. On my JotForm, even when the First Name field is filled in, I’m receiving the error message about the First Name being required. What other information do you have?
Roxanne W. Knight
Rising Star Christian Academy, Inc.
3115 Heritage Trade Drive, Ste 105
Wake Forest, NC 27587
Phone: (919) 562-3461
Fax: (888) 659-8889
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 11, 2013 at 08:21 AM
Thanks for your reply.
I can't seem to replicate the required first name error anymore however after investigating the case further, I have observed that your form's required validation is not working properly on your page which is caused a by code conflict. I would recommend to re-embed your form using iframe embed code to avoid this problem. Test your form afterwards.
Please update us. Thanks!