- tomAsked on February 10, 2013 at 09:54 AM
Hi Imusing opera browser and direct jot url https://secure.jotformeu.com/form/30403376168351 however the ssl security icon in browser says "site not secure" Can you advise?
This is a re-post of a comment on How Do I Receive SSL Submissions?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 10, 2013 at 10:16 AM
Thank you for calling our attention on this. I was able to see this issue.
I will now submit a ticket to our next level support to check on this immediately.
You will be inform also as soon as updates are available.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on February 11, 2013 at 06:32 AM
Hello, Tom. Can you try again this time if the same issue appears? I have cleared your form's cache.
- tomAnswered on February 11, 2013 at 06:57 AM
Hi, this is now fixed. Thanks for your prompt response Limam
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on February 12, 2013 at 02:33 AM
Thanks for the update, Tom. If you continue to experience problems with any of your forms, please do not hesitate to let us know.