- rmarti0322Asked on February 10, 2013 at 02:02 PM
Any form I create or template I preview has the error. and when embedded also errors.Form not foundThis form has been deleted by the owner.
Try contacting the owner of this form.
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on February 10, 2013 at 03:07 PM
We apologize for the inconvenience!
This issue has been forwarded to our dev team for further investigation.
Please stand by for updates on their end.
- TimCAnswered on February 10, 2013 at 03:57 PM
I just tried my first form and see the same problem. I see other, older posts with similar complaints/. Do you know what is causing this?
I need a form solution and am trying you all out.
- rmarti0322Answered on February 10, 2013 at 04:23 PM
TimC, I am in the same boat.
If this problrm is persistant, are these forms going o be a reliable solution or are they going to go offline from time to time?
- presskittoAnswered on February 10, 2013 at 04:26 PM
- JotForm SupportjoeyAnswered on February 11, 2013 at 03:48 AM
The issue has been fixed.