- bbigmusicAsked on February 10, 2013 at 02:48 PM
One of my order forms is displaying black font on my web site however my settings and preferences are for white font. I have checked everything but even the preview on jotform.com shows black font.
Is there a bug or am I missing something?
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on February 10, 2013 at 04:03 PM
I checked your form and the settings were not set to white.
You can change the settings by following this guide:
- bbigmusicAnswered on February 10, 2013 at 05:07 PM
Well I am not understanding something then. I did check my settings and I did select #FFFFFF as the font colour, saved it etc but when I click preview I still get black fonts!
- bbigmusicAnswered on February 10, 2013 at 05:21 PM
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 10, 2013 at 05:43 PM
I was also able to reproduce this issue on my end. I already tried clearing your account cache, but seems to be not helping.
May I suggest then if OK with you to clone the form http://form.jotform.us/form/20687992782168 (use this guide -Form-Cloning)
Then test the cloned version if it will render correctly.
We know that using the cloned version will take your submissions to another form (clone) after you update the embedded form. But this is only a proposal if its OK with you to have a new set of submissions. You can alwasy go back to the previous form's submissions as your back up copy.
Hope this help. Please keep us posted on the results.
- bbigmusicAnswered on February 13, 2013 at 03:31 PM
Thanks for that Jonathan
Cloning the form seemed to fix whatever the issue was and I get orders so it works.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on February 13, 2013 at 04:29 PM
Very glad to know the issue has been resolved
Do not hesitate to contact us anytime in the future