- jahufarAsked on March 17, 2011 at 04:18 AM
I have a form that takes in some details and then accepts 1 file upload.
Although I marked the file upload widget as "required", I can still submit the form without uploading a file first. How do I make the form force the user to upload a file before submission?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on March 17, 2011 at 03:22 PM
Thank you for pointing this out. This is obviously something that was left out by our developers. I will add this on our priority list.
- jahufarAnswered on March 18, 2011 at 01:59 AM
Good to hear it's been worked on. Please post when it's done (also would be great if the the forum app could email me when there is a new reply to a question).
- allanftdAnswered on April 14, 2011 at 08:20 AM
Rest assured that we'll notify you through this forum thread once this issue is fixed. You should also receive an email since every response here will automatically be sent to your registered email address.
Please let us know how we can be of further assistance. Thank you for using JotForm!
- serkanAnswered on April 14, 2011 at 11:19 AM
This problem is fixed now. Please clear your browser cache and try again.
Thanks for reporting.