- NeedhamCraftFairAsked on February 10, 2013 at 03:58 PM
The preview is missing the Header text and all the text I use to describe the form, it is also missing the page breaks and the compression.
What's going on?
- jeanettebmzAnswered on February 10, 2013 at 08:13 PM
According to our records, the correct form's url is
Which actually shows the header
Can you please clear your browser cache and try one more time?
- NeedhamCraftFairAnswered on February 11, 2013 at 04:07 AMNot even close!
Here are two screen shots:
First from the link you sent which looks like the PREVIEW I see.
And this is from the editor: Notice the yellow background and the IDENTIFY YOUR BUSINESS. There are many more fields in this yellow one that are not seen in the top one.
- pinoytechAnswered on February 11, 2013 at 05:42 AM
We apologize for the inconvenience that may have caused. I've cleared your form cache for you and your form should be working fine now. Can you please check it again?
- NeedhamCraftFairAnswered on February 14, 2013 at 09:17 AMGreat! But did I do something wrong, or is this is bug? What should I do if it happens again? Thanks so much for your help.
- NeedhamCraftFairAnswered on February 14, 2013 at 09:18 AMGreat! But did I do something wrong, or is this is bug? What should I do if it happens again? Thanks so much for your help.
- pinoytechAnswered on February 14, 2013 at 11:48 AM
No, you didn't do anything wrong. The issue have something to do with our end, a replication delay. Which means, your form won't automatically updated everytime you made some changes on it and again, sorry for the inconvenience that may have caused.
If this happens again, please don't hesitate to contact us.