- NYSCoordinatorAsked on February 10, 2013 at 04:03 PM
Hi, You have helped me with my excel form, but I am having a problem with it displaying correctly.
Please look at my form named "Referee Availability Schedule". Attached is the way it should look, and how it displays.
This is how it displays: http://form.jotform.us/form/30403848058151
This is how it should look below:
- jeanettebmzAnswered on February 10, 2013 at 07:52 PM
I was able to see the right version of the form
Please delete your browser cache and try again. Also, try accesing the form using this url path
- NYSCoordinatorAnswered on February 10, 2013 at 08:32 PM
My form is still not showing up correctly. I deleted all my jotform cahces as requested and it still comes up with the old form that I first started with. Please look at my forms via the edit function, then look at the preview, you will see they are quit different.
I even tried it on another browser and emptied that cache too, but it still showed the old form.
And when I clicked on the url path above it still was incorrect, so I'm not certain what you are seeing.
Thank you in advance,
P.S. by the way my advatar doesn't show up either :)
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on February 10, 2013 at 10:33 PM
I have cleared the cache on our side.
Can you please let us know if that solved the issue?
We'll be glad look into it further is the issue remains!
- NYSCoordinatorAnswered on February 10, 2013 at 10:39 PM
No, it still did not workPeter
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 11, 2013 at 12:30 AM
You are right, it's indeed completely different. I have now passed the problem to our development for further investigation. The problem might be related to the data replication delay between our servers. We'll update you once it is fixed.
Thanks and apologies for the inconveniences caused.
- maxkirk1Answered on February 11, 2013 at 01:00 AM
I am having the same issue. My forms at http://form.jotform.us/form/30390541893153 and http://jotform.us/form/30406796100144 are not updating at all... the latter even says it's deleted (it isn't). Please fix this issue as soon as you can because these forms are supposed to go live tomorrow!
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 11, 2013 at 02:13 AM
Thank you for reporting. I have already responded to your thread here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/177499-Form-Not-Found-Error-on-us-domain#1
You will get an updates once it's fixed. Thank you.
- JotForm SupportjoeyAnswered on February 11, 2013 at 03:18 AM
The issue has been fixed.
We see that your form is getting updated to its latest version.
Thank you for your patience.
- NYSCoordinatorAnswered on February 11, 2013 at 04:55 AM
Thank you everyone for your help, it works now.
Have a great day,
- pinoytechAnswered on February 11, 2013 at 05:28 AM
Good to hear that Peter! If you'll need our assistance again, feel free to contact us at anytime.
Thank you for using JotForm and have a great day!
- NYSCoordinatorAnswered on February 11, 2013 at 12:24 PM
OK, new problem, My form is not submitting with the browser IE7 version 7.0.5730.13. Could you please tell me the browsers it does not support. IE7 is a big one that it should.
I'm not getting an error, all it does when I hit the submit button is say "Please wait" and it gets hung up there.
This is under the same form http://form.jotform.us/form/30403848058151
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on February 11, 2013 at 12:44 PM
Thanks for bringing this to our attention!
I have reproduced the issue and I am submitting this to our dev team right away!
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on February 11, 2013 at 12:50 PM
Please follow the updates of the dev team on the submission's problem on this thread: