- mnnewsphotoAsked on February 10, 2013 at 04:22 PM
I recently signed up for JotForm and I've been having trouble with a form I created. The form is enabled, but when I try to preview the form or embed it on a website, I receive an error saying:
"Form Not Found - This form has been deleted by the owner. Try contacting the owner of this form"
The preview link is http://jotform.us/form/30404994391154. Do you know what might be causing this problem?
- webmasterphiAnswered on February 10, 2013 at 06:13 PM
I think this error is associated with the slight synchronization issue with the server of jotform and We're sorry for the inconvenience and don't worry this will be fixed as soon as possible.
- tricterrigAnswered on February 10, 2013 at 06:55 PM
I am getting it too.
- christestAnswered on February 10, 2013 at 07:26 PM
- davehepferAnswered on February 10, 2013 at 09:07 PM
Using Old forms seems to work.
However - the new forms get the error.
Please email email@example.com when fixed.
- webmasterphiAnswered on February 10, 2013 at 09:13 PM
We are very sorry for the inconvenience it brought to you. Jotform is currently experiencing some technical issue with our .us domain. But this server issue has already been forwarded to the Technical team and they are doing their best to resolve this issue. Thank you for understanding.
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on February 10, 2013 at 10:40 PM
As mentioned, our dev team is aware of thsi issue with .us domain forms.
We apologize for the inconvenience and ask that you please stand by for updates on the problem.
Our dev team will update this thread as soon as there are any news on the matter.
- JotForm SupportjoeyAnswered on February 11, 2013 at 03:53 AM
The issue has been fixed.
- davehepferAnswered on February 14, 2013 at 09:14 AMThank you for the great communication and for fixing the issue. Your forum saved my sanity as I was working for quite a while to understand why it was not working. By having that information available - in addition to it driving me crazy - I was able to move on to other things and then get back to it this morning, when it was fixed.
I have always been very pleased with Jotform and it's functionality, ease of use and I tell others often,