- cindyrothprintcomAsked on February 10, 2013 at 06:36 PM
when there are a lot of choices, can you place a small image of the item they can be checked off?
- everydayjasonAnswered on February 10, 2013 at 06:57 PM
yes you can by adding a field to your form from the power section. The form field is called "image". You can then upload or link to an image. An alternative path is the free html also in the power section
a jot form user
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 10, 2013 at 09:43 PM
If you mean add an image on check box field, then that's possible. Here's how:
1. Add a Check Box to your form
2. Click Options button on its properties
3. Paste this HTML image code after the text or anywhere you want. Example:
<img alt="" src="https://www.jotform.com/image/yourimage.png" style="width: 41px; height:28px; " align="absmiddle"> Label
Be sure to replace the image URL (highlighted in light blue) to your image URL and images dimensions (bolded numbers). You can also add labels (highlighted in orange) if you like. Check this visual guide.Thanks!