- keyacademycharterAsked on February 10, 2013 at 08:12 PM
Please help. When I try to preview my form, I get this message. Also, the form doesn't show up when embedded on my website.
This form has been deleted by the owner. Try contacting the owner of this form.
- cindydangerjonesAnswered on February 10, 2013 at 08:17 PM
I am having the same problem. I tried multiple forms and still got the response, form not found, deleted by owner.
- webmasterphiAnswered on February 10, 2013 at 08:58 PM
As i view your form in the page url provided, i think it has something to do with the synchronization issue of jotforms server. Right now, the technical team is doing their best to fix this issue and hope you'll understand.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 10, 2013 at 09:04 PM
The problem has been escalated to our technical team already. We'll let you know right away once it's fixed.
Our apologies for the inconveniences caused.
- keyacademycharterAnswered on February 10, 2013 at 10:05 PM
Thanks. Looking forward to the problem being fixed. Enrollment for our new elementary school starts tomorrow!
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 10, 2013 at 10:11 PM
Thanks for your patience. We'll surely update you here once it's fixed.
- JotForm SupportjoeyAnswered on February 11, 2013 at 03:48 AM
The issue has been fixed.