- soulshipAsked on March 17, 2011 at 08:48 AM
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on March 17, 2011 at 09:00 AM
When you say add more than one email, are you pertaining to adding more email addresses to email notifications?
1. Go to My Forms section.
2. Select the form and click on "Edit".
3. Click on "Setup and Share" tab on the form builder toolbar.
4. Click on "Email Alerts".
5. Select "Notification".
6. Click on "Reply-To and Recipient Settings" button (bottom right corner).
7. An envelope will appear.You can add email addresses on the right hand corner by separating each email address with a comma (,). ('To' field) (ex: email@example.com,firstname.lastname@example.org,email@example.com)
8. Finish and Save your form.
Hope this helps.