- MacCapAsked on February 10, 2013 at 10:30 PM
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 11, 2013 at 12:21 AM
Here's a visual guide on how to access Show/Hide Condition:
This article also explains about Conditional Logic on Forms.
- MacCapAnswered on February 11, 2013 at 04:07 AM
Thank you for your email
We will respond to your request within 24 hours (business days). If your
request is urgent, please contact a member of the team by phone.
The MacCap Web Team is available from Monday to Friday, 8:45am to 5:15pm
have you forgotten something?
So that we can complete your request as quickly as possible, please
ensure you have included everything we need.
* A due date is required for all requests.
* Email/Invite: Artwork/design ideas; copy text; email recipients
(internal or external).
* Website Update: The URL of the page to be updated; copy text,
documents, images and artwork.
* Domain Name Purchase: Cost centre and business owner.
* MacCap Intranet Access: Compliance sign-off is required for all
above-the-wall access requests.
For information on the services provided by the MacCap Web team,
including request lead times, please refer to the
page on the MacCap Intranet site.
MacCap Web Team
Cobie Dellicastelli | Web
Team Leader | x70569
Kylie Halliburton | Web
Designer | x71044
| Graphic/Web Designer | x71044
Sean Kerr | Web Developer | x71164